Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Start blogging...




There are times we actually don't know what's going on with our lives...Well this time, it's happening to me... First year in University can be pretty hard, specially when you spent your hole life in another country. Well my first day was quite terrible, everyone somehow knew everyone there, but there was me, sitting alone pretending that I was waiting for someone, and oh yeah, I forgot to say, my parents gave me a pretty awesome gift..."oh, she's so shy and quiet, she never talks, she's weird". I ended up being the weird girl in the van, nobody really cares sitting next to me, but their first choice is never next to me. But my second day at school was nice, I met two nice girls, who are actually as crazy and retarded as me LOL They make me remember old Japan times, when I had my best friends right next to me. How I miss them. But till now I've been okay, they welcomed me well and... I'm doing my best... Sorry for my sad story, but I'm pretty sure my posts will be more interesting next time. On friday I'll be going to a concert, Brazilian Style! LOL I'll post here how was it okay?!





Much love,
Melissa 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
twitter