Thursday, June 27, 2013

My passion for purple

     Hey, so I’ve been thinking... You guys (ghosts because no one reads this blog LOL) don’t really know why my blog is called itmepurple. So here’s the thing... I loooooooove purple, seriously, I cannot explain my love for purple, and I don’t even care. I have at least 18 nail polish with tons of purple, my mom says that they are all the same, but WE, purple lovers, know that they’re NOT the same. I started to notice this obsession with purple when I was 15, that I wanted my sweet 15 (in Brazil the party is when we turn 15) I wanted my cake to be entirely purple LOL. You know, who cares?! Everyone has their own color, like those girly girls who like everything pink... I do like pink but you know, only because it goes well with purple lol
     Anyways, last year I started to love this kpop group called INFINITE and my favorite member was Hoya, I was on tumblr and I found out that he’s obsessed with purple too. I mean, I found my future husband, imagine how would be our house... no I’m just kidding. I was just too happy that I’m not the only weird one obsessed with purple. And I don’t even know why I telling you this, but I just wanted to share my creepiness, and my thoughts LOL Thank youuu if you’re read this until the end LOL <3



-Melissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
twitter